For those times when you need to track more than just your child. This GPS tracking device works for children, seniors and pets. A GPS watch is good for children but try putting a bright pink watch on an elderly man or dog. It just doesn’t work out.
We like the PocketFinder GPS tracker because you it is even more low key than a watch or fob. For those children and elderly that don’t want to wear anything on their body (or refuse to be tracked) this is a GPS device that can placed in a pocket. We don’t recommend placing it in a back pack, school bag, purse or the likes for the simple reason that a detachable piece or accessory could be easily left somewhere. However, in that same range of thought, if you have a valuable brief case or purse-something that’s contents are very important to you-then this tracker can be placed out of the way and provide you with an easy way to track your belongings. It is a very versatile piece of tracking gear.
Let’s dive a little deeper into the Pocket Finder GPS Tracker!
- The ability to locate your child within a fully dedicated online account that is free of charge on iOS and Android devices. Comes with interactive maps and the works!
- Know when your child (or senior) arrives and departs specific locations.
- Set Geo Fences so that you’re app and smartphone alert you when they leave the boundaries you have prescribed. This is added peace of mind so that you can relax and not look at your phone every 5 minutes as the app will alert you to possible trouble.
- Real time alerts for real safety and awareness. Reliability and trust play a large part in child safety.
- Works on smartphone, tablet, home computer or laptop. This means that you’re not confined to home when tracking your children. You can find them where they are no matter where you are.
- Multi-user functionality means you can add all family, police and rescuers.
- NO CONTRACT REQUIRED. There is, however, a $12.95 monthly service plan. Activate upon receiving easily and hassle free.
- 6 month, limited warranty.
The PocketFinder GPS Tracker can add peace of mind to users that want to track their child’s whereabouts and activities. Like we mentioned in the opening paragraphs, this tracker could also be use for seniors and pets, as well as a tracking device for briefcases and purses. Or anything that you’d like to track. We even had the idea of placing it in our car’s glove compartment and use it a less expensive tracking mechanism than the contracted car GPS locators.
Weight: 1.3 ounces
Dimensions: (inches) 2 x 0.9 x 2.6
Baterry: 1 Lithium Ion required with a 48 hour Battery Life
Warraty: 6-month limited