Tracking and monitoring your kids is great. Being able to talk to them at the same time, however, has a great added benefit that some of our other reviewed kids GPS watches don’t have.
We find that the ability to contact your child directly via their GPS watch is an almost “can’t live without” feature that the DOLIROX has. Think for a moment, that while you’re tracking your child’s whereabouts they for some reason are in a location that you don’t approve of, are unfamiliar, or were unaware that they’d be. What do you do then? If your child doesn’t have a cell phone then you would have to rely on calling someone else to get a hold of them or frantically race for the door to get answers.
The DOLIROX allows you to call your child and have verbal communication with them via their GPS watch and your phone.
Let’s look more closely at the DOLIROX child GPS Watch to find out even more!
Features of the DOLIROX GPS Watch for Kids
- With the micro SIM card, you can call your child and have clear, two-way-communication with them via your phone and their watch. Just like talking on a regular cell phone call. Also, your kids can communicate with each other (brothers, sisters, cousins, etc) if they are both wearing the DOLIROX.
- Have precise, GPS positioning on your child. This helps in monitoring and keeping tabs while the child is away with friends or even with you but in a crowded environment like a carnival, fair or amusement park.
- GEO Fencing ability will allow you to receive an alarm if your child leaves or enters a geo fenced area keeping you at all times updated.
- Set an alarm clock for what time they’re expected home or other reminders via the app on your phone and send to their watch!
- There is a do not disturb function on the app which prevents the app from alerting you when you’re comfortable enough to turn it off for whatever reason.
2 Dimensions: 55x34x15mm
3 Screen Dimensions: 16.3 x 5.4mm
4 Battery Capacity: 420 mAh
5 Positioning Accuracy: <5 meters in open area
6 Frequency: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz